When a user uses the Container-Trade website, user data is processed, namely:
- ir addresses;
- Parameters and settings of Internet browsers (User-agent).
When you visit the site, all logins are recorded. Other user traffic information is not processed or stored. In any case, when information is optionally requested, the user will be notified at the time of collection of such information. Container Trade does not collect personal data disclosing racial or ethnic affiliation, beliefs, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership in trade unions, genetic data, biometric data for the unified identification of an individual, health data or data on the sexual life of an individual or his sexual orientation. Container-Trade collects data on site visit statistics. The information may contain connections, traffic, the user's browser, as well as the date, time, duration of work on the Internet and stay on the Site.
processing and storage of the provided personal data is carried out in data centers, where equipment is located that ensures the functioning of the Site services. The provided personal data is processed and can be stored in a personal data database or in a separate database table of the site. The place of storage and processing of personal data is located at: Ukraine, Odessa, Akademika Glushko Avenue, 29, office 201.
Purpose of using personal
data User personal data is used to ensure the provision of Internet services of the site, the exchange of information / news, relations in advertising and communication.
Period of storage of personalx
dataPersonal data is stored for a period not longer than is necessary for the purposes of their processing. After the subject of personal data is not a user of the site by deleting an account on the Site, his personal data is also automatically deleted.
Cookies are a text file or files containing a small amount of information that are sent to a web browser and stored on a user's device. Such devices include a computer, mobile phone or other device with which the user visits the Site. Cookies can be eternal (they are called permanent cookies) and stored on the computer until the user deletes them or temporary (such cookies are called session cookies), that is, they are saved only until the browser is closed. In addition, cookies are divided into main (they are set directly by the visited site) and third-party (set by other sites).
• when a user visits the site again, the cookie data is updated;
• in most cases, the default web browser allows cookies to be automatically stored on the user's device;
• disabling cookies may lead to a restriction of access to published materials and / or inadequate functioning of the Site services.
Container-Trade takes care of its users and tries to make the stay on the Site as comfortable as possible. To do this, Container-Trade requires using cookies to analyze the behavior, preferences and interests of the user. Such an analysis will help Container-Trade to improve the experience of interacting with the Site, determine the most convenient interface and navigation of the site.
Container Trade uses the following categories of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies - are needed to move the user around the web page, search the Site, remember the user's previous actions when they go to the previous page in the same session.
- operational cookies - aggregate information about how the Website is used. This data is stored on the user's device between web browser sessions. The following metrics can be examples of such data: time spent on the Site, most frequently visited pages, understanding which sections and services of the site were most interesting to the user, how effective one or another advertising and / or marketing campaign, etc. All information collected through operational cookies is intended for statistical and analytical purposes. Some cookie data may be provided to third parties that have permission from the web resource and solely for the above purposes.
- functional cookies - used to save settings or configurations that are stored on the user's device between sessions of the web browser. These cookies also allow users to watch videos, participate in interactive activities (polls, polls) and interact with social networks. To make the impression more pleasant after visiting the resource, these cookies remember the information provided by the user, increasing the efficiency of interaction with the Site.
- target cookies - used to provide content that may interest the user. This data is stored on the user's device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data may include the following metrics: tracking recommended text, graphic, audio and video material to avoid re-display, managing targeted advertising, evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, information about user visits to other resources during transitions, and other site settings. The site may share this information with other parties, including media clients, advertisers, agencies and related business partners, so that they provide quality targeted advertising.
- markers files of third-party services and analytics services
The main web browsers (listed below) are set to automatically accept cookies. In order to disable them, use the help function in your browser. Help can be accessed via the menu or using the F1 button.
Microsoft Edge - https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
Mozilla Firefox - https://www.mozilla.org/en/privacy/websites/#cookies
Google Chrome - https://support.google. com / chrome / answer / 95647? hl = ru
Opera - http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html
Safari for macOS - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411? locale = en_US
When using the site, the site may contain codes of other Internet resources and third parties, as a result of which such Internet resources and third parties receive data. Consequently, these Internet resources can receive and process information that the user has visited these pages, as well as other information that the user's browser transmits.
Such online resources can be:
- banner display systems (for example, DoubleClick for Publishers, Admixer, AdRiver, etc.)
- social network plugins (for example, Discus, Facebook, Twitter, Google);
- chat bots (ManyChat, Chatfuel, etc.).
The use of these Container-Trade services is necessary for the operational analysis of site visits, internal and external assessments of site traffic, viewing depth, user activity. Container-Trade does not store or process data received from these services. Accordingly, if the user, for any reason, does not want these services to access his personal data, the user can voluntarily log out of his account or profile and clear cookies (through his browser).
The site is not intended for minors. Container-Trade takes security issues very seriously, especially with regard to persons under the age of majority, in connection with which Container-Trade calls on parents to explain to their children about Internet security problems, their specific purpose and need for using the Site.
The interaction of Container-Trade in connection with third parties regarding personal data
Confidentiality of the activity of the subject of personal data on the Site
Activity information (traffic) on the Site of users who pass through the user’s network or email is protected in accordance with the law.
Container-Trade uses generally accepted standards for technological and operational protection of information and personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, despite all efforts, Container-Trade cannot guarantee absolute security against any threats arising outside the scope of the Container-Trade regulation. Container Trade ensures the application of all relevant confidentiality obligations, as well as technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or illegal disclosure or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage. Container-Trade provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with Container-Trade's requirements. The dissemination of personal data without the consent of the personal data subject or a person authorized by him is allowed in cases specified by law, and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic welfare and human rights.
The procedure for access to personal data of third parties is determined by the conditions for the consent of the user provided to the owner of personal data to the processing of this data or in accordance with the requirements of the law. The user has the right to receive any information about himself from any subject of relations related to personal data, subject to the surname, first name and patronymic, place of residence (place of stay) and details of the document certifying the individual submitting the request, except as otherwise provided by law . User access to personal data is free.
The rights of the subject of personal data
Container-Trade informs the user about his rights as a subject of personal data, which are regulated by the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", namely:
1) know about the sources of collection, the location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or the place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data or give an appropriate order to receive this information to authorized persons, except as otherwise provided by law;
2) receive information on the conditions for providing access to personal data, including information on third parties to whom his personal data is transmitted;
3) to access your personal data;
4) receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer about whether his personal data is processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
5) present a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of his personal data;
6) present a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and manager of personal data if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
7) to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision thereof, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is unreliable or defaming the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual ;
8) apply with complaints about the processing of their personal data to the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human Rights or to the court;
9) apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data;
10) to make reservations on the restriction of the right to process their personal data upon consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism for the automatic processing of personal data;
13) to protect against an automated solution that has legal consequences for it.
To update, access, make changes, block or delete your personal data, withdraw consent to the processing of personal data that you provided to Container-Trade in accordance with this Policy, or if you have any comments, wishes or claims regarding your personal data processed by Container-Trade, please contact Container-Trade at: by email at email@example.com Change of the Policy
To this Policy from time to time and without prior notice to the user about this, changes and additions may be made, including if the requirements of the law are changed. If significant changes are made to this Container-Trade Policy, a message will be posted on the Site and the date on which these changes will take effect will be indicated. Если в течение указанного срока Вы не откажетесь от их принятия в письменной форме, это означает, что Вы согласны с соответствующими изменениями политики. Просим время от времени просматривать Политику для того, чтобы быть в курсе любых изменений или дополнений.